- Hob / cooker displays message L. It indicates that the child safety lock is activated
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
- Refer to the full description in the user manual, as the methods might differ depending on the model of the appliance. Click here to download the user manual.
1. Select a heat temperature
2. Press and hold for 4 seconds
3. L will appear - If a timer is set the timer will remain
4. Child lock is now set
To deactivate it repeat step 2 and the previous heat setting will come on.
See instructional video below: