Sometimes its something simple but just prepare yourself that there might be a slightly bigger problem as we are talking about very sensitive electrical equipment. Lets start with the simple fix, however be mindful that its likely we wont be able to resolve an electrical problem without a competent and qualified person diagnosing then resolving the problem.
- integrated electric/ceramic hob
- freestanding cooker with electric/ceramic hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
- Hob displays error message E9 - This indicates a potential issue with the circuit board. A hob reset may resolve the issue - instructions on how it may be resolved are shown below.
1. Disconnect the appliance from power for at least 30 seconds.
Reconnect it and switch it back on.
2. Contact an Authorised Service Center
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
Please call the relevant number below.
AEG: 03445 611 611
Zanussi: 03445 612 612
Electrolux: 03445 613 613