AEG cooker hood
- After approximately 30 hours of use the metal filters should be cleaned either in a dishwasher or by hand
- Use an intensive cycle at a minimum of 65 degrees oC
- The filter may change colour depending on the dishwasher detergent used and the composition of the metal in the filter.
- The change filter light may appear on some models
- Carbon filters must also be washed or replaced if the hoods absorption capacity is reduced.
- This depends on the amount of steam that is produced by the cooking zone.
- The hoods continued performance can only be maintained if the filters are cleaned and or replaced regularly.
- Paper filters are considered disposable items and should be replaced
- You can find accessories and filters to buy at the AEG web shophere
Was this article helpful?