- The Hob²Hood function does not work with the cooker hood
- Cannot activate Hob²Hood function
- Cooker hoods
1. Check whether the cooker hood and the hob are both equipped with the Hob²Hood function.
2. Set the Hob²Hood function as described in the user manual.
- For most of the hoods the remote system is originally deactivated. Activate it before you use the function.
- For more information refer to hood user manual.
- Download user manual.
3. If the above suggestions have not solved the problem, we recommend requesting a visit from a technician.
- If the cooker hood or hob does not have a Hob²Hood function, this function cannot be used
- When the Hob²Hood function is not active, the cooker hood will not respond to the Hob2Hood function of the hob
- Hob²Hood is an advanced automatic function which connects the hob to a special hood. Both the hob and the hood have an infrared signal communicator.
- Speed of the fan is defined automatically on the basis of the mode setting and temperature of the hottest cookware on the hob.
- The hob automatically sets the speed of the fan according to the cooking process.
- You can also operate the fan from the hob manually.
- The hood operates only when the hob is activated.