- Cooker hood remote control does not work
- Cannot operate the remote control
- Cooker hoods equipped with remote control
1. Replace the batteries in the remote control, if necessary.
2. Make sure the batteries are inserted properly, the button-shaped side is the “-” terminal and the flat side is the “+” terminal.
3. Reset the hood as described in the user manual.
The control unit will then register the hood again.
Download user manual.
4. If this doesn't resolve the issue, contact an Authorized Service Center.
- Batteries incorrectly inserted
- Discharged batteries
- Technical problem
Was this article helpful?