- The message "GENERAL ALARM!" is shown on the display of my integrated coffee machine. It is possible that the inside of the appliance accumulated dirt.
- Integrated coffee machine
1. Clean the inside of the appliance thoroughly as described in the section "Cleaning and maintenance" of the user manual.
You may use a light torch for a more thorough and easier inspection of any dirt inside the appliance.
Download the user manual.
2. Turn OFF the machine with the main power switch on the right side (to use the power switch you have to pull out the appliance) and after some seconds turn it ON again.
Hint: If you have cleaned the infuser with soap or in a dishwasher, put some grease on the inside of the infuser and try to move it for some time to spread the grease on its surface.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
For AEG coffee machine initial setup, troubleshooting guide and cleaning recommendations see our coffee machine Q&A