- Integrated coffee machine - the coffee pours out too slowly or one drop at a time
- Integrated coffee machine
1. Make sure that the water tank is full.
2. Make sure the coffee is not grounded too finely.
In this case, change the setting to a rougher grind. Turn the knob on the grinder with one click in a clockwise direction towards "7” on a machine with a display to set the coarseness.
Note: Turn the button only when the grinder’s motor is operating.
Continue one click at a time until the coffee is how you want it. The effect will not be visible until two cups of coffee have been brewed.
3. Clean the filter holder and anti-drip valve.
4. Do not push the espresso powder down too hard in the filter.
See our AEG coffee machine Q&A
Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.