- Integrated coffee machine - the coffee isn’t creamy enough
- Integrated coffee machine
1. Ensure you are using a coffee type suitable for espresso machines.
2. Turn the knob on the grinder to set the degree of grinding with one click in a counterclockwise direction towards "1".
Note: Turn the button only when the grinder’s motor is operating. Continue one click at a time until the coffee is how you want it. The effect will not be visible until two cups of coffee have been brewed.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Was this article helpful?