Reliable repairs for a fixed fee, no surprises
Our Fixed Price Repairs provide total confidence that your appliance will be fixed professionally and efficiently for an agreed cost – with no surprises.
Fixed Price Repairs
Why choose a Fixed Price Repair?
- Our contact centres will troubleshoot your fault and if possible, will find a solution without the need for a repair visit
- Our technicians are experts in repairing your appliance and use Electrolux manufactured spare parts which come with a 12 month guarantee
- Our technicians knowledge of your appliance means even older appliances could be up and running after a visit
- For a fixed fee, quoted at the time of booking, we will repair your appliance without any additional costs*
- Our technicians offer a professional service, ready to fix your appliance and get your home running smoothly as quickly as possible
- In the rare event that we can't repair your appliance, your fixed fee can be deducted from the cost of replacement or we will give you back the cost of your fixed price repair less your call out charge*
*Terms and conditions apply
Repairs: Which one is right for me?
Fixed Price Repair
- Local Electrolux-approved technicians
- Reliable and professional service
- One agreed, fixed fee for the repair – no surprises
- In the unlikely event our team cannot repair your appliance, your fee will be refunded less the cost of the callout, or the full fee can be used against a suitable replacement or upgrade
Prices starting from £130.00
Repair & Care
Repair and Care is a maintenance and support plan for your broken-down appliance
- Initial repair by an expert technician to get you back up and running
- if we can't fix your inital fault, we'll refund any monies paid up until that point]
- Exclusive access to Domestic & General's Appliance Care portal to keep the product in good working order
- A reote annual health check on your appliance
- Unlimited phone support from the Appliance Care Team
- Set-up and ongoing support for your appliance
- Onsite visits by expert engineers if your appliance fails the annual health check or stops working
Prices starting from as little as £14.49 per month
Whether you’re cooking everyday dishes or for a truly special occasion, you need your oven working at its best. Arrange for one of our trusted engineers to get it working again quickly and professionally.
Fridge and freezer repairs
Your carefully chosen ingredients and stored dishes need to be kept at just the right temperature. Let our approved engineers fix your fridge and freezer so you can store your chilled and frozen foods efficiently, before they go to waste.
Our trusted local teams are ready to repair your hob, using their Electrolux-approved expertise and fast professional service. So you can get back to creating delicious dishes and exploring new flavours.
Cooker hood repairs
A well-functioning cooker hood is an essential part of enjoying your time cooking in the kitchen. If yours stops working effectively, book a visit from one of our local engineers to repair it quickly and for an agreed cost.
Washing machine and tumble dryer repairs
Keeping your clothes clean and ready to wear is essential to your daily routine, so if your washing machine, tumble dryer or washer dryer stops working, book a fast, professional repair with one of our trusted engineers.
Repair & Protect
If an appliance isn’t working, you can get a fast, reliable repair with the added benefit of protection against any future problems.
Can I fix it myself?
Whatever the problem, whatever the appliance, our guide can help you establish whether or not you can fix it yourself.