HOW TO ENTER
Participation in the “Design Playground” competition is open to applicants from all countries, with the exceptions of Russia, United States and Italy. Registration is free and applicants must accept the competition conditions. By registering you accept the conditions below. Please observe - in particular – the conditions relating to the intellectual property rights in and to your submission.
To enter, eligible entrants upload a picture on the Electrolux Facebook page application or on Twitter or Instagram together with the hashtag #designplayground. The submission must be created by the applicant and be original in nature (herein the “submission”).
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry to the Design Playground competition is open to persons that are permanent residents of all countries, with the exception of Russia, United States and Italy. Employees of Electrolux are not permitted to enter the competition.
3. The competition commences on April 9th, 2013. Only eligible entrants with right hashtag and submissions sent online will be accepted. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries to the competition will be judged by a jury and the winner shall be notified. The choice of winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. By entering into the competition, each entrant warrants that the submission submitted by that entrant is original and was created by the entrant, that the entrant owns the copyright in the submission (insofar as any copyright exists) and that the submission does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify Electrolux against all claims and costs by third parties arising from breach of the warranty set out in this condition. Submissions not created by the entrant or in which the entrant does not own copyright are not eligible for entry, and will be invalid.
5. The winners will be awarded a 3D sketch and kitchen appliances. The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the prize package.
6. Winners name and submission shall be printed on the Electrolux website and may, in Electrolux discretion, be used in Electrolux’ marketing and information activities, including but not limited to published in e.g. marketing materials, Electrolux’ annual reports and other financial reports, and other information documents or official documents, whether in printed documents or in digital form published e.g. on Electrolux’ intranet (e-gate) or on Electrolux’ websites or on the Internet.
7. Electrolux accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Electrolux and companies associated with this competition shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by the entrant in connection with the submission (including but not limited to indirect and consequential loss), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case it will be limited to the minimum allowable by law.
9. Any cost associated with accessing www.electrolux.com or Electrolux Facebook page is the entrants’ responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
10. It is a condition of entry that any submission made by the entrant may be used by Electrolux for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. Accordingly, by entering the competition, the entrant agrees to assign ownership of copyright in the submission to Electrolux. The entrant acknowledges that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation in respect of such assignment.
11. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to the information they submit (their personal data including name and photograph) being enter into a database and Electrolux may use this information for the purpose of administering the competition and in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Any personal information, including without limitation, the entrant’s name, age, address, telephone number, and/or email address, which is obtained by virtue of entrants entering the competition may be stored by Electrolux or a company within the Electrolux Group. If you have any questions with regard to the use of your personal data or would want us to correct your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org]
12. This competition is arranged by AB Electrolux (“Electrolux”).